VP – Corporate M&A
An opportunity to join a very rapidly growing company who are backed by one of the largest Investment Managers in the world.
They have a highly aggressive investment strategy and have achieved great successes thus far as a result.
The individual who joined will be expected to execute transactions from day one and as they move forward, be able to develop and lead on origination activities.
- University educated, preferably in a finance or economics related degree.
- 6-9 years of experience in an M&A role, ideally within Renewable energy but conventional energy or infrastructure will also be considered.
- A passion for renewable energy and the energy transition
- Excellent financial modelling skills
- In-depth knowledge of the transaction process including due-diligence work streams.
- Happy to travel to London either full-time or for important board meetings.
- Any other European languages is a significant plus.
The job is offering a chance to join an exciting new joint venture between one of the largest global investment managers and a developer in the renewable energy space.
They have successfully raised northwards of €650m over the course of 2021 and are now deploying this capital into a pipeline of over 1.5GW of renewable energy projects across the UK & Europe.
- Lead and own the transactions process
- Coach, mentor and manage Analysts and Associates in the team.
- Engage in Origination activities in new transactions
- Oversee the identification of new opportunities by conducting market research.
- Start to develop your strategic approach to the running of the company by liaising with senior leaders.
- Lead by example on financial modelling work.
The role has emerged due to the rapid and successful growth of my client. They have taken on a number of Associates & Senior Associates and a team of senior individuals and my client is keen to bolster their team through an experienced senior hire.