About the job
BELECTRIC is one of the world’s leading EPC service providers in the development, construction and operation of solar power plants. The Germany based company was founded in 2001 and has developed into an international company with around 500 employees in five different countries since. To date, BELECTRIC has installed over 480 PV systems with a total output of more than 4 GW worldwide. As one of the world’s largest O&M service providers, the solar energy specialist also takes care of operation and maintenance for a capacity of 1,7 GW of PV plants. BELECTRIC’s goal is to advance the European energy transition and to guarantee a clean energy supply for future generations.
BELECTRIC is a member of Elevion Group. Elevion Group BV is one of Europe’s leading energy service providers in the field of modern energy solutions that focus on sustainability and climate neutrality.
- Be responsible for concurrent full lifecycle turn-key EPC Projects ensuring they are delivered on time, in budget and of high quality.
- Site visits to undertake construction feasibility assessments, monitor construction progress, reviewing works against quality and contractual requirements in order to identify any deviations from SoW.
- Supervision of all Site Acceptance and Commissioning Tests.
- Represent Employer with key stakeholders, including Clients, ICP’s, DNO’s, Subcontractors, Landowner’s, OEM’s, Technical Advisors etc.
- Management of key project resources including engineering team, on site quality managers, subcontractors and suppliers.
- Ensure the highest HSQE standards are always maintained and maintain compliance with CDM regulations.
- Support the preparation of project tender information. Additionally, prepare subcontractor or suppliers’ specifications and scope of works for contracting.
- Prepare progress reports and take ownership of project budget reporting.
- Ensure that all necessary project documentation is prepared and maintained.
- Work with PMO to review, maintain and continuously improve Project Management processes and tools.
- Identify and escalate any risks to budget, programme or quality to Head of Project Management.
- Provide mentorship to Junior Project Managers and support with matters such as Contracts or financial reporting.
- BSc or higher in engineering discipline.
- Clear technical understanding of project design.
- 3-5 years of demonstratable Renewable Energy project delivery experience, preferably including Battery Storage.
- Track record of managing multiple projects at any one time and delivering on time and in budget.
- Ability to develop strong networks with key project stakeholders.
- Proficient IT skills. Familiarity with MS Office suite. Experience of MS Project, Jira and Confluence a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Self-starter with commitment to self-development and passion for renewable energy.
- Flexible – the role will require managing a number of sites, staying overnight or longer
- Desire to work in an international Company