• Lead the Development workstream for the various permitting and consenting activities,
• Line manage the Project Developer and Onshore Consents.
• Full responsibility for offshore consent delivery in order to acquire required consents thereafter, discharge offshore consent requirements and marine licence conditions
• Prepare documents regarding the planning of consenting process for both the offshore and onshore parts of the projects.
• Manage engineering companies and consultancies for permit related works as agreed with Project Director.
• Lead on consent compliance for offshore, collate and maintain the relevant information and liaise with statutory authorities, package managers and contractors
• Involved in environmental R&D initiatives including establishing processes with stakeholders this may include environmental impact studies via the relevant associations
• Principle liaison and negotiation with the environmental stakeholders to maintain and secure necessary commercial agreements for the development & construction phases,
• Represent specific project’s and Northland Power within relevant developer forums and associations in order to maintain an up-to-date understanding of the current environmental best practice, consenting framework and strategic opportunities.
• Input into strategic consultations produced by external statutory consultees, or research and monitoring projects, where relevant to your specific project or market
• Provide input and overview to consenting process which will take place after the EIA approval and other major permits have been obtained.
• Supporting wider offshore Business Development activities (advice/ guidance rather than actual delivery).
Who you are:
Offshore Wind Consents Lead